The liability and risk of owning/financing an environmentally impaired site or building can be greatly reduced with our due diligence services.
Whether you’re evaluating environmental risk on a new purchase or assessing compliance concerns on an existing property, our experienced team delivers complete solutions from Property Condition Assessments to Phase I ESAs, Phase II ESAs to remediation, UST investigations and removals to wetlands determinations, sub-slab vapor testing to vapor intrusion mitigation, and brownfields redevelopment.
- Brownfield Redevelopment
- CERCLA Investigations
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Environmental Assessments
- Phase I/II Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs)
- Property Condition Assessments (PCAs)
- Remediation and Implementation
Spill Control & Countermeasure Plans (SPCC)
- Underground Storage Tank Investigations (UST)
- Permitting and Mitigation
Property Condition Assessments (PCAs):
- Bank Draws
We design far more than structures and spaces. We create meaningful connections, tangible and intangible, that help shape the present and prepare our clients, individuals and communities for generations to come.