Whether it’s roadways, highways, bridges or traffic signal systems, we offer the expertise clients need in the transportation arena. CT helps our clients successfully navigate required planning and design processes for highway, traffic, bridge and transportation enhancement projects.
Roadway, Highway, and Bridge
Our approach to every transportation project is simple: effectively and efficiently deliver functional value to projects while containing project costs. Contract plans and designs are centered on the development and implementation of alternatives that consider initial capital costs, constructability, safety, aesthetics, long-term maintenance, and overall cost-effectiveness.
- Aesthetic and hydraulic channel improvements
- Bridge design (undercrossing, overpasses, interchanges, widening and lighting)
- Channel/scour protection design
- Foundation design
- Highway structures, including superstructure and substructure design
- Inspections and load ratings
- Noise wall design
- Rehabilitation and replacement
- Seismic retrofit design
- Structure type analysis and alternatives studies
- Waterway hydraulics reinforced earth and retaining wall design
Our experienced in-house staff can execute a full range of traffic engineering from a simple warrant analysis for an isolated traffic signal, to the complex engineering and design of state-of-the-art traffic control systems for arterial or grid street networks. Our latest computer software allows us to optimize designs for intersections, traffic signals, and/or interconnected signal systems.
- Collect and Process Traffic Data
- Design Traffic Signals, Interconnected Systems and Complex Traffic Control Systems, Incorporating Fiber Optic and Radio/Video Communication Technology
- Traffic Projections
- Safety and Traffic Impact Studies
- Site Planning Studies for Evaluating the Impact of New Development on Existing Roadway Networks
- Traffic Signal Operations
- Signal Timing Practices (Optimizations)
- Traffic Monitoring and Data Collection