CT’s economic development team has forged long-term relationships with many grant and lending agencies built over our tenured business. These relationships translate to our development of cost-efficient funding strategies.
Highlights of agencies and projects within our wheelhouse:
- Transportation Agencies – roadway, bridges, safety, and congestion projections
- EPA and Water Development Agencies – principal forgiveness, water restoration, and research projects
- Metropolitan Planning Organizations (MPOs) – project planning and financing
- Housing, Urban and Rural Development Agencies – essential infrastructure projects
Our staff works with a variety of development tools as part of the project financing plan which includes:
- Tax Increment Financing
- Joint Economic Development Districts
- Job Creation Tax Credits
Funding View projects
We design far more than structures and spaces. We create meaningful connections, tangible and intangible, that help shape the present and prepare our clients, individuals and communities for generations to come.