Land Surveying and Geospatial
CT gathers and processes field data faster and more accurately than ever before. Our winning combination of people and technology means our clients benefit from receiving a superior product in the most cost-effective and timely ways possible.
- Aerial Ground Control and Baseline Surveys
- ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys
- As-Built Surveys
- Boundary Surveys
- Construction Staking
- Easement/Lease Documents
- FEMA Assessments and Investigations
- GPS Control Networks (Static & RTK)
- Right of Way Development Plans
- Route/Corridor Surveys
- Topographic/Existing Conditions Surveys
- Vacation/Dedication/Splitting/Consolidation Platting
Since 1967, CT has acquired and created geospatial information, working with aerial imagery, LiDAR, GIS, and photogrammetric deliverables. From acquisition to final products, we are focused on client-oriented solutions.
We use the latest in geospatial technologies, including:
- Aerial Imagery: Fixed Wing Digital and UAS/Drone
- LiDAR: Aerial, Mobile, Terrestrial, and Handheld Acquisition and Processing
- Data Extraction: Stereo 3D and 2D data collection
- GIS: Geodatabase Development
The diversity of our geospatial experience and strong collaboration with our surveying team allows us to approach your project with unique solutions. At CT, we work with you to evaluate your project and apply the most current and cost-effective solution for your needs.
- Asset Management
- Digital Orthophotography
- Digital Photogrammetry
- Historical Scanning (aerial imagery, film, Mylar, documents)
- Laser Scanning (terrestrial) and Modeling
- Lidar (aerial/mobile) Mapping
- Power Line Mapping and Classification
- Remote Sensing (change detection, vegetation analysis)
- Utility/Corridor Mapping and Planning
- Volumetric Surveys (stockpiles, construction, debris removal)
Land Surveying and Geospatial View projects
We design far more than structures and spaces. We create meaningful connections, tangible and intangible, that help shape the present and prepare our clients, individuals and communities for generations to come.