March 18, 2014
CT Consultants is pleased to announce two regional seminars featuring industry experts on Construction Manager at Risk (CMAR). The seminars titled, “CMAR: What Owners Need to Know,” are intended for owners of construction projects interested in alternative delivery methods that can be time saving and cost effective.
The first seminar will be located in Columbus, Ohio at the 4-H Center on April 17, 2014 with a second seminar hosted in Northeast Ohio at Lakeland Community College on April 23, 2014. Panel members will include:
- Dave Wiles, P.E., President, CT Consultants, Inc.
- Peter Kinsley, DBIA, CGC, President, Haskell
- Stanley J. Dobrowski, Esq, Calfee, Halter & Griswold LLP
- Ken Heigel, Chief Engineer, OWDA
- Additional Representatives from OEPA Division of Environmental Financial Assistance (DEFA) and Ohio Public Works Commission (OPWC) will also be represented.
The seminars are offered at no cost to registrants and will address various topis including:
- Discussion of Alternate Delivery Methods
- CMAR Overview and Experiences
- Legal Issues and Insights
- Financing Options
Use the links below for more information and to register for these regional seminars.