CT Consultants, Inc. (CT) is currently seeking an ambitious, solutions-driven Senior Engineer/ Project Manager with a strong background in Water & Wastewater treatment plants along with other relevant projects. The ideal candidate should have a strong interest and competence in taking a treatment plant project from concept through detailed design and construction. They must have a proven record of managing design teams, schedules, budgets, and client relationships who is excited about engineering innovative and sustainable solutions to exceed our client’s needs and expectations.
This position is based in our Columbus, Ohio office but may be permitted to work remotely from their Ohio based residence.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BS in Civil Engineering or Chemical Engineering required
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) required
- Must have knowledge of wastewater biology and water chemistry, as well as, water and wastewater treatment processes and equipment
- Excellent written and oral communications skills to articulate technical concepts at all levels
- Exhibits strong organizational and time management skills to be able to recognize, prioritize, and execute critical deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Models a strong work ethic and is enthusiastic about learning and development opportunities
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Organizes and manages multiple priorities
- Obtains permits and plan approvals from local government and state/federal agencies
What makes CT Consultants an exceptional place to work? We value our employees. CT supports your professional and personal growth, empowers you to work to your full potential, and leads by our core principles to drive our staff to excellence.
- Competitive base compensation
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid time to perform community services
- Company-paid membership to professional organizations
- Professional and personal development opportunities
Interested candidates should visit our website at www.ctconsultants.com to apply, or mail you resume to the address below:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, Ohio 44060
Attn: Human Resource
Applicant must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record, and proof of insurance.