CT Consultants, Inc. is an innovative, growing, and trusted engineering and architectural consulting firm, which has been providing clients with award winning projects and inspired solutions since 1922. We are currently seeking a Senior Project Engineer to work on various projects within our Lakeshore Market. The proven professional will preferably have 10+ years of experience and desires to be a contributor to the team. Shaping our communities and infrastructure by leveraging their skills and commitment, our employees will experience a fulfilling and enriching professional career through our talent-focused organization.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Current Pennsylvania Professional Engineer (P.E.) License required (Ohio is a plus)
- 10+ years of related work experience
- Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to work independently
- Existing, strong client relationships in the Northern Ohio area preferred
- Must be a team player, possess strong interpersonal skills, and maintain professional candor
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for planning, organizing, developing, and managing the office.
- Serves as organization spokesperson on advanced projects and/or programs.
- Is influential in all forms of communications with internal and external business.
- Lead business development activities and with management team on business development initiatives.
- Must have ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Attract, develop and retain key talent, set expectations and manage performance.
- Lead and manage project managers and technical staff on a daily basis
- Ensure consistency and excellence on projects execution and achieve optimal financial performance for assigned projects
- Coordination of project priorities, staffing schedules, and staff assignments
What makes CT Consultants an exceptional place to work? We value our employees. CT supports your professional and personal growth, empowers you to work to your full potential, and leads by our core principles to drive our staff to excellence.
- Competitive base compensation
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid time to perform community services
- Company-paid membership to professional organizations
- Professional and personal development opportunities