CT Consultants is currently looking for experienced, vibrant, self-motivated, full time Construction Manager to join our team serving in Wheeling, West Virginia.
Qualifications and Desired Experience
This position requires prior experience managing our construction services for municipal infrastructure construction work on sanitary and storm sewer projects, waterlines, pump stations, water treatment plants, wastewater treatment plants, roadway improvements, and related work for compliance with the contract plans and specifications.
Possession of a Bachelor or Associates Degree in Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering Technology, Construction Engineering, or Construction Management will be considered in lieu of a portion of the experience requirement.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Registered Ohio or West Virginia Professional Engineer preferred
- Minimum of 10 years related work experience with water and wastewater treatment plant construction preferred
- Experience with municipal and large government entities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Models a strong work ethic and is enthusiastic about learning and development opportunities.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Directing the efforts of assigned engineers, technicians, construction observors and administrative support staff relative to construction administration and observation work
- Providing technical guidance to clients regarding claims, clarifications, RFI’s, and similar construction matters
- Preparation and dissemination of various types of documents associated with construction
- Shop drawing review and document control
- Establishing command and control protocols with the project stakeholders, monitoring the project schedule, communicating with the client and contractor, and providing direction to field and office staff as appropriate
- Other related activities as needed
What makes CT Consultants an exceptional place to work? We value our employees. CT supports your professional and personal growth, empowers you to work to your full potential, and leads by our core principles to drive our staff to excellence.
- Competitive base compensation
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid time to perform community services
- Company-paid membership to professional organizations
- Professional and personal development opportunities