CT Consultants, Inc. (CT) is currently seeking an ambitious, solutions-driven Civil Engineer with a strong background in land development or municipal engineering. The ideal candidate will need to have a strong technical background, with the ability to multi task, and is excited about innovative and sustainable solutions to exceed our client’s needs and expectations.
The Civil Engineer will support various project managers in completing a variety of projects for both public and private clients. Responsibilities include the complete civil design for municipal and land development, including roadways, sewers, water mains, storm water management systems, hydrologic and hydraulic calculations, grading, cost estimating, and permitting.
This position is in our Cincinnati, OH or Fort Mitchell, KY office location.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-7 years of related work experience
- Proficient knowledge of AutoCAD and a working knowledge of civil design software
- Must be able to work with others in a team environment
- Registered Professional Engineer a plus
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Keeping current tasks within schedule and budget to fit the needs of the project
- Coordinating the work of drafting personnel, technicians or other engineers on technical matters pertinent to project assignments.
- Provides technical input and collaborate with other departments.
- Prepare design calculations, design drawings and specifications necessary for most economical method of construction; or prepare feasibility studies.
- Responsible for coordinating technical and administrative activities within the various departments of the firm; and those of outside consultants.
What makes CT Consultants an exceptional place to work? We value our employees. CT supports your professional and personal growth, empowers you to work to your full potential, and leads by our core principles to drive our staff to excellence.
- Competitive base compensation
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid time to perform community services
- Company-paid membership to professional organizations
- Professional and personal development opportunities