CT Consultants, Inc. (CT) is currently seeking an ambitious, solutions-driven Civil Engineer with a strong background in land development or municipal engineering. The ideal candidate will need to have a strong technical background, with the ability to multi task, and is excited about engineering innovative and sustainable solutions to exceed our client’s needs and expectations.
The Civil Engineer will support various project managers in completing a variety of projects for both public and private clients. Responsibilities include the complete civil design for municipal and land development, including roadways, sewers, water mains, storm water management systems, hydrologic and hydraulic calculations, grading, cost estimating, and permitting.
This position is based in our Columbus, Ohio office with the opportunity to advance into project management and client development.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BS in Civil Engineering, required
- Licensed Professional Engineer, required
- Extensive knowledge of AutoCAD/Civil 3D and all related design features
- Excellent written and oral communications skills to articulate technical concepts at all levels
- Exhibits strong organizational and time management skills to be able to recognize, prioritize, and execute critical deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Models a strong work ethic and is enthusiastic about learning and development opportunities
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Organizes and manages multiple priorities
- Completes all civil design components including, roadways, sewers, water mains, storm water management systems, site and subdivision layout, hydrologic and hydraulic calculations, grading, cost estimating, erosion and sedimentation control, and permitting.
- Obtains permits and plan approvals from local government and state/federal agencies
What makes CT Consultants an exceptional place to work? We’re a Talent Focused Organization and we value our employees. CT supports your professional and personal growth, empowers you to work to your full potential, and leads by our core principles to drive our staff to excellence.
- Competitive base compensation
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid time to perform community services
- Company-paid membership to professional organizations
- Professional and personal development opportunities