CT Consultants (CT) is a rapidly growing firm that provides engineering, architecture and planning services, and we are looking for a Business Development Professional to join our Nashville, TN team. The Business Development Professional is an entrepreneurial leader and is passionate about representing CT Consultants, CT’s talent-focused culture and services, and achieving phenomenal growth for the office. The Business Development Leader will find new markets and new customers for our complete line of services with new and existing customers. In this role, they are highly skilled at developing and maintaining relationships for continual sales opportunities, highlighting CT’s consultative approach in each market segment.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree /Civil Engineering preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in business development delivering exceptional results
- 10+ years direct experience, in lieu of degree
- Established relationships with Federal, state, and local government leaders
- Driven to generate new business
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Actively listen to clients to develop and deliver propositions that fully match with their needs and monetize our competitive advantage
- Lead world-class solution delivery
- Build and champion positive connections internally and externally, being a strong ambassador for CT Consultants solutions
What makes CT Consultants an exceptional place to work? We value our employees. CT supports your professional and personal growth, empowers you to work to your full potential, and leads by our core principles to drive our staff to excellence.
- Competitive base compensation
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid time to perform community services
- Company-paid membership to professional organizations
- Professional and personal development opportunities
Interested candidates should visit our website at www.ctconsultants.com to apply, or mail your resume to the address below:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, Ohio 44060
Attn: Human Resource
Applicant must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record, and proof of insurance.