Our investment in our people is reflected in our talent-focused culture. Our talented people are our most important asset, which is why we promote a healthy work-life balance to support the well-being of employees and their families.
Additionally, we offer comprehensive and competitive benefits, including the following:
Excellent Health and Retirement Benefits
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company-paid time to perform community service
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid membership to professional organizations
- Professional and personal development opportunities
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Counseling and referral service available to full time and part time employees and their immediate family members.